5 Tips For Quitting Smoking (Fox News) Tim Shurr
5 Tips For Kicking Butt During The Great American Smokeout! (November 21)
1. Stop arguing with yourself. (Write down reasons for quitting and the pain you will avoid from making this decision.)
2. Spend your “freedom” day engaging in relaxing activities. (Massage, self-hypnosis CD’s, watching comedies, hot bath, brisk walking, etc.)
3. Make cigarettes gross! (Break cigarette up in a glass of water, smoke through your nose, keep relighting old cigarette, wear a rubber band around your wrist and snap it whenever the thought of a cigarette comes into mind.
4. Imagine yourself already successful! (Most imagine themselves failing.)
5. Try hypnosis! (Still the #1 way to stop smoking!)